Monday, December 28, 2009

NIAS #2 Day 8. back home!


Woke up at 7 plus today cos I couldn’t sleep! The queen sized bed sunk in the middle so at the sides I had to sleep crookedly. Gosh. Or else I’ll be super close to liya! So I connected to the wireless and watched tw drama instead. HAHA.

After that had breakkie with the rest at the hotel lobby (: ate some puffs, kueys and pancake and drank a cup of tea. Went to the guys room after that to slack and really did we slack. Haha. We did our own things though. Toh played psp, I watched drama, ryan read his book, liya fell asleep, and angus… I can’t really remember. But it was still nice and fuzzy. Sometimes you really don’t have to do anything to feel happy and comfortable.

Checked out of the hotel at about 12 and headed for sun plaza again! Bought movie tickets for AVATAR andden the guys went for foot massage while the girls head for the manipedi place! :D had shingshings after 2hours later! :D super happy. Haha my mani’s French while pedi’s dark grey. Wooooots. And super funny liya totally fell asleep while doing the mani! Impressive :P haha. And the staff actually remembered me when I said I was from Singapore and went to Nias. They remembered the group of us who came in June! OMG.

Oh yes, liya and I were saying that these servicemen actually earn really little an hour as compared to Singaporeans, but their working environment is so relaxing and they are all just very happy people. Singaporeans can never be that happy while working seriously!

After the mani pedi, the guys came so it was just right for the movie! Oh yes, toh exchanged footwear with me kindly because I didn’t want to destroy my pedi with my fake crocs. HAHA. Bought some hotdog and rotimum for the movie! Felt a little bit cheated because the movie tix was like 25000rp (about 4SGD) while the hotdog was 20000rp!! OMG. The hotdog is almost as expensive as the tix. O.O

And then we spent the next 2.5hours watching the movie. Anyway, AVATAR’s AWESOME! Just that in the middle I had VERY serious motion sickness so I had to close my eyes for a long while to prevent myself from actually puking. Gosh. But I felt really really terrible. Yet I really wanted to watch the whole thing. SIGH. But thankfully I was much better nearer to the end so I managed to catch most of the action! HEH.

After the movie, we went to eat some authentic indon food then went to hypermart to stock on our tangos :P tangos really rock! Woooots. Later went back to the arcade again and toh played ghost squad. We went back at about 6.40pm to catch the 7pm van ride to the airport.

And so at 7plus we checked in at the airport and waited for our flight back home! :D played some asshole daidee :P on the plane I just sat with liya and we talked random things here and there but I was really sleepy so I kept dozing off. Hahaha.

Oh yes the night view in Singapore is so, so good. From the plane we could even see the Singapore flyer! Super nice can! Singapore’s night scene from above is simply the best. :D



home sweet home!

And so I’m now back at home, thankful for all the things that happened in the past 8 days. I feel blessed to be able to go to Nias, and feel so loved by God. Everything’s just so amazing.


my nicely done manicure!

+ guaishou's! :D

No comments: