Sunday, June 20, 2010

NIAS #3 Day 5. let's play some dodgeball!


Day 5, 20th June 2010 (Sunday) – Let’s play some dodgeball (hantam bola)!
  •          Wake up
  •          Breakfast
  •          Preparation for Amazing Race
  •          Amazing Race
  •          Lunch
  •          Rest
  •          Hantam Bola
  •          Dinner
  •          Devotions


Today’s Sunday! Which means that today has no work! :) so basically the team prepared amazing race for the team! Clement tay and I took the first group with merfon, mantha, masnia, nico, and juni. :) we even had a cheer (the rv cheer ahahah that goes rv rv, the best the best, except we changed it to sara sara, baga baga…) HOHO.

Anyway amazing race was quite fun despite the group taking quite some time to warm up. The only thing was merfon was emo-ing and hence we weren’t able to get him play the games.): we have no idea why, but later I heard he got scolded by one of the older girls during the allocation of groups. Sigh.

The only bad thing was that we had trouble with communication because the 3 of us weren’t good with bahasa while our children were neither good in English. But somehow we survived, with the help of liyanah and Susie at important times.

Hantam bola was a whole load of funnnnnn (: akhimi and Julius were really good at it! We were all just running away from them while they were cheering really happily and stuff. (: had a really good run and loads of fun! :D gotta play with them again. But too bad a lot of people joined in later and we sorta had too many people to go around.

Passed the rugby ball for a short while with some others and played with hendricrus a little! :D first time I spent some quality time with him in this trip. Then the rest were playing limbo and stuff till late. (:

Before dinner, a little accident happened and Julius had to be sent to the hospital. Before I knew of it, Gordon was trying very hard to explain to me what happened to him in bahasa, and I could only understand a little with the help of sarah. But I’m really really glad how he tried his very best to get his idea across to me, and I’m even more thankful of the time I got to spend with him (: the finger game was really a good tool for me to interact with the boys like Gordon, sida, and later beru. Had a good talk with poli after that with xue er, and it was interesting hearing his views on marriage and such.


+ guaishou's! :D

No comments: