
I think it’s really amazing what God can do to my life. It’s been just three days since Pastor Lian gave that very anointed message on the heart of God, and I have been so blessed by it. I guess perhaps attending a service with live preaching really brings up the impact of the message itself. Haha I’ve been so lazy to actually queue up (alone, since candy’s not in Singapore to queue with me), so I can really only blame myself for only being able to attend the numerous preaches on screen haha. But anyway all the messages were still very awesome, as expected from ncc and their pastors :D
I remember Pastor Lian’s message very well even up till now. I remembered her emphasizing how important is to depend on God, to trust and put our faith in Him because He is in control. I remembered how she said that God wants our relationship to be that of a son-ship, not slavery, and that we should not slave for God, but rather willingly accept His love as sons of God.
Deuteronomy 11:10-12
10 For the land that you are entering to take possession of it is not like the land of Egypt, from which you have come, where you sowed your seed and irrigated it,[a] like a garden of vegetables. 11(A) But the land that you are going over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water by the rain from heaven, 12a land that the LORD your God cares for.(B) The eyes of the LORD your God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year to the end of the year.
I remembered how Pastor said that the reason why we work so hard in our life is because of our own insecurities (hmm, what a familiar word ;)) and in Mark 4:40, Jesus told his disciples, “Why are you so afraid? Do you still have no faith?" More often than, not, we feel so much more comfortable when we are in control, but in fact, we’ll be much better off if we leave it to God, because He is in control. He is the one that will calm all storms, will turn water into wine, will make the blind man see, and the crippled walk.
Let go, let God.
And so for past few days I’ve been trying to cast away my care, especially with regards to things that I cannot control. (That being said, leaving it to God doesn’t mean that I’ll have to let go of my responsibilities, the work that I ought to do, etc etc.) I knew there wasn’t a chance of me attending my Jun 4th ocip meeting which I felt so bad for not being able to attend, but somehow God made it happen by giving me not one, but two days of off days! And as for bigger things in the future, I think God gave me that opportunity to secure a job in the future by allowing my colleagues to fully see the effort I’ve placed in for the past 5 months, such that they even asked for an extension and a possibility of a hire when I graduate. And of course there’s those small little things in life that happens when you least expect it to.
I’ve been so greatly blessed (: and yeaps, God is the awesomest of all :D
Psalm 110:1
1 The LORD says to my Lord:
"Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet."
+ guaishou's! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment