Saturday, February 12, 2011

weary.



I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13

He has said to me, "“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”" Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest on me. Therefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then am I strong. - II Corinthians 12:9-10

-+-

i'm tired. and it's only now that i realised how much commitments i have made and how little time i have for myself and for the crucial things i need to do. year after year i tell myself that i need to join less things, and in the end i still do the same.

my fyp's barely done, ih bball trg and matches still ongoing, beach fiesta's 26 feb and there's still things to settle, HOCC is three plus weeks away on 10 march means three more weeks of intensive dance, p&l's coming soon after that on 13 march and it'll just get busier, SPCPOC is 6 days after p&l and will be throughout three weekends and even before that i'll have to attend at least one trg weekly, church on sundays, and on top of all these i still have school... omg. can someone just kill me.

roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs. and now because of all the stress piling up i get irritated whenever i feel that things are being done inefficiently. and it's bad especially when i know everyone's working hard and being committed as well. roooooooooarrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

argh it's just the time of the sem. it'll get better soon. i know it willllll. and it is exactly at times like these i need to learn to look to Him more and seek rest. need to have faith, huiwen. FAITH.

+ guaishou's! :D

No comments: