SKYDIVEEEEEE (: (: hehhh woke up at 7 plus this morning in the cold beside lake taupo, and it was SO cold that I just had to check the temperature online, and in the end it was -0.4 degrees, and with the wind it feels like -2 degrees! Goshhhhhhh. No wonder I was freezing despite using that double layered duvet o.O
Herny made the call the first thing he woke up and in the end, they told us that the weather is good and the skydive will be done! And immediately, I freaked out and started hiding in my blanket lol. But in the end we still packed up and drove over to the office and soon enough, we were sitting down deciding the package (which we chose the silver one since it included a video footage and photos) and gearing up for the fly.
Andden we were up sitting on that small little plane, thirteen people including a pilot, a crew member and the four of us with four tandem masters and 3 camera men. All in that small plane. Andden we took off and once we hit the first 1000 ft my tandem master, kristy, tiold me that we have another 11000 more and it’s going to take another ten to fifteen minutes goshhhh. So I spent the time thinking “oh my God why am I doing this why am I doing this!” and psychihng myself for the jump andden we eventually reached the 12000ft mark and in front of my very eyes, I saw herny shift to the edge of the plane, his legs hanging in the free air, andden disappearing from my sight GOSH. And I instantly screamed! Damn scary! That was how quick it is!!! And soon kristy moved me forward to the edge, and told me to smile at the camera, and before knowing it I was right at the d=edge and with a push down we went!!!
And then it was just “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” “OH MY GOD THIS IS DAMN AWESOME” “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” “THIS ROCKSSSSSS!!!” *inserts mambo actions for time of my life*
“I’M LOVING THIS!!!” andden the parachute opens and “WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”
Andden I was just talking to kristy how awesome it is and how I’m so going to do this again! And of course enjoying the view of lake taupo below me and looking at how tiny everything is from above (: loved the sights! So thankful for that experience! Oh yes I saw the rest of the three in the air too and so I was waving to them happily but none of them saw me. Roars!
Soon we were reaching the ground and kristy maneuvred to a nice place and we landed on our butts :D and that marked the end! I gave her a handshake and a big hug and thanked her so much for the awesome experience (: rocksssss.
And so when the 4 of us reunited at the landing ground we gave a damn loud cheer to mark the end! :D damn crazy hahah we totally went insane! Super happy~
Went back to the office after that and removed our gear with big smiles on our faces. Checked out of video shortly, and it was awesomeeeeeeee (: heehee. So we waited to get our DVDs and paid for the extra charges, then checked our DVDs (there was a small little problem with mine but that was quickly solved), andden yayyy time to go back!
And so in the camper we had a good, long, filling breakfast and after some packing up, we drove back to the campsite to visit the toilet andden started our long long drive back to wellington! :D this time we took a different route and omg the view was also very amazing! But unlike the other route which gave us the “bright” side, this route was slightly darker, with barren lands and brown, dying grasses, and plus the clouds made it all gloomy and sad.
At 1.15pm we started looking for a place to camp since jojo’s got a phone interview and so we needed to find a place with reception. So we stopped somewhere near the highway after checking out some areas and looking for picnic points and emptied the camper for jojo to have his private phone interview.
And soon the 3 of us outside in the cold were finding many many ways to keep ourselves warm, like dancing to hwachong mass dance (which both darius and I already forgot), snsd, wu bai (ni shi wo de hua duo~), playing pepsi cola 1 2 3, the o-ya-bey-ya-so and cai-quan of death (where each time you lose you take a step closer to the highway), their FOC fireball dance, and many other crappy things! We looked like a total retard for that 40 minutes. Haha. But at least jojo’s interview sorta went well so if he gets it it’s all worth it! :D
So after his interview ended we went back up the camper and continued our drive to wellington, skipping lunch and talking rubbish on our way there! And finally at about 9pm we reached the ever familiar Westpac stadium and after exploring the bluebridge parking area we decided to camp at the Westpac stadium instead, and omg the memories hahaha.
Finally, we started cooking dinner (pasta with two different sauces with prawns, mushrooms and chicken! :D), ate, washed the dishes, and soon we were all ready to sleep :)
Herny made the call the first thing he woke up and in the end, they told us that the weather is good and the skydive will be done! And immediately, I freaked out and started hiding in my blanket lol. But in the end we still packed up and drove over to the office and soon enough, we were sitting down deciding the package (which we chose the silver one since it included a video footage and photos) and gearing up for the fly.
![]() |
| driving to the skydive site! |
| prepping for the moment |
| nervous smile haha |
Andden we were up sitting on that small little plane, thirteen people including a pilot, a crew member and the four of us with four tandem masters and 3 camera men. All in that small plane. Andden we took off and once we hit the first 1000 ft my tandem master, kristy, tiold me that we have another 11000 more and it’s going to take another ten to fifteen minutes goshhhh. So I spent the time thinking “oh my God why am I doing this why am I doing this!” and psychihng myself for the jump andden we eventually reached the 12000ft mark and in front of my very eyes, I saw herny shift to the edge of the plane, his legs hanging in the free air, andden disappearing from my sight GOSH. And I instantly screamed! Damn scary! That was how quick it is!!! And soon kristy moved me forward to the edge, and told me to smile at the camera, and before knowing it I was right at the d=edge and with a push down we went!!!
And then it was just “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” “OH MY GOD THIS IS DAMN AWESOME” “WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” “THIS ROCKSSSSSS!!!” *inserts mambo actions for time of my life*
“I’M LOVING THIS!!!” andden the parachute opens and “WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!”
![]() |
| herny - the first one to go! |
![]() |
| hahahaha omg my mouth open so big |
![]() |
| floating 12000ft above ground |
![]() |
| heehee |
![]() |
| totally loving it! |
Andden I was just talking to kristy how awesome it is and how I’m so going to do this again! And of course enjoying the view of lake taupo below me and looking at how tiny everything is from above (: loved the sights! So thankful for that experience! Oh yes I saw the rest of the three in the air too and so I was waving to them happily but none of them saw me. Roars!
Soon we were reaching the ground and kristy maneuvred to a nice place and we landed on our butts :D and that marked the end! I gave her a handshake and a big hug and thanked her so much for the awesome experience (: rocksssss.
And so when the 4 of us reunited at the landing ground we gave a damn loud cheer to mark the end! :D damn crazy hahah we totally went insane! Super happy~
| in our gear! |
| my tandem master |
| our cute little plane! |
| the tandem masters |
| kritsy and i! |
Went back to the office after that and removed our gear with big smiles on our faces. Checked out of video shortly, and it was awesomeeeeeeee (: heehee. So we waited to get our DVDs and paid for the extra charges, then checked our DVDs (there was a small little problem with mine but that was quickly solved), andden yayyy time to go back!
And so in the camper we had a good, long, filling breakfast and after some packing up, we drove back to the campsite to visit the toilet andden started our long long drive back to wellington! :D this time we took a different route and omg the view was also very amazing! But unlike the other route which gave us the “bright” side, this route was slightly darker, with barren lands and brown, dying grasses, and plus the clouds made it all gloomy and sad.
At 1.15pm we started looking for a place to camp since jojo’s got a phone interview and so we needed to find a place with reception. So we stopped somewhere near the highway after checking out some areas and looking for picnic points and emptied the camper for jojo to have his private phone interview.
And soon the 3 of us outside in the cold were finding many many ways to keep ourselves warm, like dancing to hwachong mass dance (which both darius and I already forgot), snsd, wu bai (ni shi wo de hua duo~), playing pepsi cola 1 2 3, the o-ya-bey-ya-so and cai-quan of death (where each time you lose you take a step closer to the highway), their FOC fireball dance, and many other crappy things! We looked like a total retard for that 40 minutes. Haha. But at least jojo’s interview sorta went well so if he gets it it’s all worth it! :D
![]() |
| where we camped - at about 1000m above sea level! |
![]() |
| while waiting for jojo |
![]() |
| back on the road! |
So after his interview ended we went back up the camper and continued our drive to wellington, skipping lunch and talking rubbish on our way there! And finally at about 9pm we reached the ever familiar Westpac stadium and after exploring the bluebridge parking area we decided to camp at the Westpac stadium instead, and omg the memories hahaha.
![]() |
| one of the museums we stopped by but didn't enter |
![]() |
| as usual, the three retards :D |
Finally, we started cooking dinner (pasta with two different sauces with prawns, mushrooms and chicken! :D), ate, washed the dishes, and soon we were all ready to sleep :)
![]() |
| shiok! |
+ guaishou's! :D
































No comments:
Post a Comment