Monday, August 15, 2011

funny little world.




Suddenly I'm famous,
and people know my name.
I've got a thousand girls just waiting,
and therefore it's a shame
that my heart has been captured
by your funny little smile.
And finally I'm happy,
if only for a while.

People call me stupid,
for treating you like a queen.
But I don't even worry,
'cause you're my unforeseen
And I hope that you'll be with me,
if only in my dreams.
But here you are next to me,
and you're glad, or so it seems.

And I don't know for shure
where this is going.
Still I hope for more, and more.
'Cause who would know that you
would treat me like a boy,
and I treat you like a girl,
in this funny little world.

Don't promise me for ever,
just love me day by day.
No one knows the future,
we're young, but that's OK.
'Cause you'll allways be a part of me,
whatever life will bring.
And people have to bear with you,
this silly song i sing.

Your boyfriends might be angry,
my girlfriends might be blue.
But no one can deny it,
from now on I love you.
I have to say it's new to me,
this feeling in my heart.
Guess i've been kind of lonely,
and you've been kind of smart.

And I don't know for shure
where this is going.
Still I hope for more, and more.
'Cause who would know that you
would treat me like a boy,
and I treat you like a girl,
in this funny little world.

And I don't know for shure
where this is going.
Still I hope for more, and more.
'Cause who would know that you
would treat me like a boy,
and I treat you like a girl,
in this funny little world.

This funny little world.

-+-

nicely intro-ed by yangying! :D addictive little tune i must say, plus strumming on the violin is just TOO CUTE :)

-+-

on a side note, in this few days i just realised how much i don't know about myself. i used to think i knew what i want or what i'm looking for, but now i'm not so sure. time after time i find myself contradicting myself, and as time goes by i just get too tired to think properly and in the end, i just choose the easiest way out - escaping.

which by now, i've realised, simply serves to drag the problem longer. but then again it might be a necessary evil, because it provides me the time and space which i desperately need. i just don't understand myself any longer, and i need that environment to start figuring out what i truly want.

and to that person, i'm truly sorry over whatever you've been going through for that past dunno-how-many months. and for being a dumbass and not noticing a single thing all these while. kennethkoh was very right, i'm really very stupid (which i have to state once again, i'm really sorry my friend). wished i were smarter at such things then perhaps many things would have been different.

and by the way, note to self, feelings are overrated. i stand by this belief of mine. so what if your heart skips a beat? so what if that person keeps appearing in your mind over and over again? how can you be sure it's not temporal? and how can feelings feed you or even make you happy? i'm starting to hate such feelings, especially if in the end all it does is to break your heart. being together with someone is supposed to be a happy thing after all, and sometimes feelings itself can just never make one happy enough.

alright, i must say that i'm not emo or whatsoever, just a little sad and that's because i've been having too much time in my hands, which naturally leads to, well, thinking not so good things after all the happy thoughts have been thought about. i still try to be that happy self i want to be most of the time!

+ guaishou's! :D

No comments: